Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic social distancing measures, we are not taking bookings until further notice from our provincial government. We appreciate your interest in booking with us, and we look forward to sharing our tour experience with you soon. In the meantime, we would still love your support… you can purchase a GIFT CARD below for future tours. Please stay safe and we’ll see you on the bike again soon!
– YES! Yes, you can! But we have a few rules…
– Beer & Cider will be available for purchase. You may NOT bring your own liquor to drink on the bike tour.
– All drinks will be cash sales only! Please come prepared with cash as many of our stops do not have ATM’s.
– We will need to check photo ID’s so please remember to bring them along.
Beer/drinks are not included. However, we have negotiated various drink discounts and you will receive front-of-the-line service from our partners at each location along the way.
Our ride capacity is 14 people per bike. There are 10 pedaling seats, plus two seats over the rear axles that are non-pedaling. The bench at the back seats 2-3 people.
All of our tours require a minimum of 8 participants to run. If we don’t meet the minimum we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the tour. If your tour is cancelled, you will be contacted by Urban Pedal Tours prior to your tour date.
With the weather in Alberta, you never know what you are going to get, but we ride rain or shine! If there is a severe weather warning, the guide will determine if it’s safe to continue. If there is snow on the ground, we do not ride and the tour will be cancelled. If the guide cancels your tour for snow or any other reason, you will be given the option to re-book or request a full refund.
Passengers must be a minimum of 18 years of age for all tours Except our Bike ‘N Brunch Tour where the minimum age is 12. Pedaling passengers ideally should be at least 5’ tall to comfortably reach the pedals. Shorter passengers are still welcome to ride but are encouraged to take a non-pedal seat or the back bench seat.
For Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the tour date: Full refund
For Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the tour date: Rain check provided, valid for 3 months only.
For Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the tour date: No refund or rain check available. All rides are required to be paid in full at the time of booking. If the tour is canceled by Urban Pedal Tours we will provide a full refund or honor a booking for a future date.
Absolutely!! Pick from our playlists, or connect to our on-board Bluetooth stereo system, and lead the pack with your favorite beats!
Your safety is our primary concern. Our bikes are equipped with high back seats, handle bars, and hydraulic brakes to keep you comfortable and safe. We typically travel at an easy 8 km/h pace. You do not HAVE to wear a helmet, but if you would like to wear one, feel free to bring one along! Urban Pedal Tours will not provide any helmets.
– Dress for the weather! If you bring a jacket or sweater, you can store it in our cubby on the bike if you get too hot.
– We definitely recommend wearing shoes. DO NOT wear flip flops, open toed sandals or high heals.
– Pants or shorts are a better bet than a dress or skirt.
– Cash, it gets you a beer a lot faster and it’s more convenient once we get to the locations.
– Your ID to ensure you can enjoy a nice cold one at each stop.
– A generous hand… if you’ve enjoyed your ride or your experience at our stops, tips are welcomed by our bike guides and our partner’s bartenders.